Based in Toulouse and in Paris, a French market leader, E-DEAL’s philosophy is based on three founding principles: Openness, Innovation and Simplicity. Because “serious people are seldom grave”, we are seriously yet merrily revolutionizing the world of CRM.
Reference: CONSULT | Location: Montrouge | Contract type: Permanent contract
- Perform audits and project reviews
- Conduct workshops
- Understand clients’ functional environment
- Define user needs in terms of CRM
- Write detailed functional specifications
- Support clients throughout their project
- In time, you will also be entrusted with project management responsibilities
Field and scope:
Depending on your skills and experience, you may be responsible for managing certain projects. You will independently throughout the project, under the supervision of the Project Director and with the support of the Technical teams.
You should have a business school or an engineering degree, with at least two years experience working for an integrator in the field of Customer Relations.
You should have hands-on experience in CRM technologies, be analytical, and have an overarching approach to your projects. It is also important you have a solid understanding of marketing and sales in general.
You have good interpersonal skills, are a good listener and are reactive. You are service-driven, a good decision-maker and have an ability to see the greater picture.
- Location: Montrouge
- Contract type: 35 hours (RTT)
- Luncheon vouchers – Private health insurance – etc.
- Compensation based on experience