Discover the E-DEAL CRM for Hootsuite App
“E-DEAL CRM for Hootsuite” provides a range of new functionalities to help you manage your interactions with your end clients on social networks, enabling you to process, track and log these interactions in E-DEAL CRM.
“E-DEAL CRM for Hootsuite” offers the following functionalities for social network conversations managed via Hootsuite:
- Log all your social media conversations with clients or leads directly in E-DEAL CRM in order to monitor their social identity.
- Check if a digital contact is known as a contact on E-DEAL CRM and, if so, attach its social identity to its existing contact screen in the CRM.
- View the Contact Screen matching the social network account of a conversation in order to view the client’s profile and all associated Interactions, Opportunities, or Requests.
- Create a digital contact directly in E-DEAL CRM as a Lead (account managers), a Request (Customer Service) or a Target (marketing).
- Post directly on a contact’s social network account a reply created on E-DEAL CRM by a customer service agent or a sales representative.
- Have a Hootsuite account
- Have an E-DEAL CRM “Winter 2017” account or later (Intranet or SaaS)
Configure the E-DEAL CRM for Hootsuite App
The “E-DEAL CRM for Hootsuite” App is now available in the “App Directory” of Hootsuite. You can install it for your Hootsuite account directly from the “App Directory”.
To do this :
- Go to Hootsuite: https://hootsuite.com
- Log in with your Hootsuite user name and password.
- In the Hootsuite navigation menu, go to “Apps”
- In the “Apps” management window, search for “E-DEAL”.
- In the results pane, click on “Install App”.
The first time you use “E-DEAL CRM for Hootsuite”, you must connect your Hootsuite account with your E-DEAL CRM account. A window is displayed in “E-DEAL CRM for Hootsuite” providing a user ID that you must copy/paste in your E-DEAL CRM user profile.
Open a new browser window and go to E-DEAL CRM
Go back to Hootsuite
The following confirmation window is displayed:
The installation is complete. You can start using “E-DEAL CRM for Hootsuite”.
Learn how to use E-DEAL CRM for Hootsuite
E-DEAL CRM for Hootsuite offers new functionalities:
- A “Send to E-DEAL CRM” plug-in:
- To be redirected to E-DEAL CRM to check if a contact has the same social identity as the one captured on social networks via Hootsuite and
- To create a “Digital Contact” (silhouette) in E-DEAL CRM from a message posted on social media via Hootsuite. Depending on the context, the digital conversation will be transformed into an opportunity, a customer service request, an event registration or a new contact in E-DEAL CRM.
- “E-DEAL View” stream:To view E-DEAL CRM interactions associated to a Hootsuite conversation in order to post replies provided by an E-DEAL CRM user.
Send to E-DEAL CRM
Search a contact in E-DEAL CRM
The “Send to E-DEAL CRM” button is available from Hootsuite conversations.
It enables the community manager to search in E-DEAL CRM if the contact identified on social media exists on E-DEAL CRM.
To search a contact in E-DEAL CRM from a Hootsuite conversation:
A pop-up window for creating a digital contact appears:
The Contacts search page based on Hootsuite data is displayed in E-DEAL CRM:
Create a digital contact in E-DEAL CRM
A “Digital Contact” is data that has not yet been qualified saved as a Silhouette in E-DEAL CRM. A “Digital Contact” can be transformed into a Request, an Opportunity, or a Target for an Event, either manually or automatically based on a pre-defined E-DEAL CRM process.
With “E-DEAL CRM for Hootsuite”, you can generate “Digital Contacts” in E-DEAL CRM from messages from the social networks displayed in the Hootsuite dashboard.
Creation of a contact digital from Hootsuite:
A pop-up window is displayed, enabling you to qualify the digital contact:
Select the “Lead” context to specify that the Hootsuite conversation can be assigned to a Sales Rep. as an Opportunity (E-DEAL Sales module).
The “Title” field contains the following information: “Social network name: First characters of the post”. Feel free to give a more explicit title in order to ease the processing by the sales team in E-DEAL CRM.
Select the “Request” context to transfer the Hootsuite conversation to the customer service department (E-DEAL Service module). Provide the qualification choosing one of the reasons listed (mandatory) so the Request can be assigned to the team or actor in charge of the corresponding request type.
Select the context “Event” to specify that the creation of the digital contact must result in registration for an event (E-DEAL MARKETING module).
Select the event in question using the magnifying glass and the applicable registration (required).
Select this context to create a Contact (and possibly a Company if specified in the “Company” field). You can select this option to enrich your CRM database with new contacts without associating them to a specific process (for example, if you want to create a database of influencers).
The “Auto Transformation” option enables the automatic and immediate transformation of the digital contact into a Contact screen (and when relevant into a Company screen). Depending on the chosen context, the system can also generate an opportunity, a request or an event target.
View E-DEAL CRM in Hootsuite with “E-DEAL View”
When a Hootsuite conversation generates a customer relationship, it is associated to a process: content, links, account information, etc. This data will enable users to process the Opportunity or the Request in E-DEAL CRM.
When a user wants to post a reply to a contact, he or she can generate a new pending interaction (outgoing Facebook activity, outgoing Tweet) which is sent to Hootsuite.
The pending interaction is then displayed in the “E-DEAL View” Stream, so the Community manager can post the reply from the Hootsuite dashboard.
What to do in case of...
You have installed the E-DEAL CRM for Hootsuite application, but the “SEND TO E-DEAL CRM” feature is not displayed in the menu when you click on a conversation button.
Check that the plugins for the E-DEAL CRM for Hootsuite application are correctly activated:
- Click on the “Apps” menu
- In the “Apps directory” window click on “Installed” under “My apps” section
Check that the E-DEAL CRM for Hootsuite application is displayed correctly
- Click on Settings
- Then in the “App Plugins” tab
Check that the plug-in is activated. If necessary, click on “add”.
If the problem persists :
- Refresh the Hootsuite page
If the problem persists:
- Check that you can access E-DEAL CRM correctly: type the URL of E-DEAL CRM in another tab
- If you still cannot access E-DEAL CRM: contact your administrator
If you can access E-DEAL CRM correctly:
- Check that the URL of E-DEAL CRM is properly configured in the “E-DEAL CRM URL” field of your E-DEAL user profile
- If it is, click on “Link with Hootsuite” in the action pane of your profile page.
If it still doesn’t work:
- Delete “E-DEAL CRM for Hootsuite” in Hootsuite, and restart the entire installation process.