In 2007, the Nantes Atlantique airport established a “Customer Relationship Management” department. This new department reports directly to the sales department, and its goal is to organize, centralize and optimize its B-2-B (partners and suppliers) and B-2-C databases to support its customer relationship strategy.
The Nantes Atlantique Airport chose E-DEAL CRM to support it in the management of its relations with operational and relational partners (partners, institutional contacts, press, etc.), B-2-B clients (travel agencies, tour operators, airlines, businesses, etc.) and B-2-C clients (passengers, business or private consumers).
- OS Server: Linux
- Application Server: Tomcat
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Synchronization: Microsoft Exchange Outlook
- Integration with Business Objects
- User stations on Windows
- Improved information sharing among sales teams
- History of actions carried out with contacts
- Optimum management of claims and alerts
- Mass email campaigns in just a few clicks
emails sent every month
Request your access to the demo