The E-DEAL CRM solution relies on a standard, secure, reliable and scalable technological environment. With the guarantee that E-DEAL CRM will support its growth, the company can subsequently focus on developing its business without constraints.
E-DEAL CRM is a standard software package that meets all of the industry’s standards. It is compatible with the vast majority of browsers, databases and application servers. Companies are thus free to choose their architecture and above all free to change it without constraints.
E-DEAL CRM communicates with the vast majority of messaging and calendaring tools, ERP and EDM software, etc. in order to build a seamlessly integrated comprehensive customer relationship management system.
E-DEAL CRM uses standard web technologies (Java) in which all IT technicians are proficient. The advantage: confidently enjoy lasting and sustainable customer relationships.
10, 100, 1,000, 10,000 users?
100 or tens of millions customers?
E-DEAL CRM is a scalable software package, which means it has been designed to perform optimally irrespective of the company’s size. Whether on a single server or a cluster, in SaaS or on-premise mode, E-DEAL delivers the power necessary for a smooth and responsive operation.
Regardless of a company’s size and ambitions, E-DEAL CRM offers an unparalleled user experience.
Reliable and secure CRM
E-DEAL CRM is a reliable and secure software package designed to operate 24/7, whatever the environment, mobile signal quality, and computer skills of the users. E-DEAL CRM is simple, robust and reliable.
For E-DEAL, data security is non-negotiable. Consequently, E-DEAL CRM incorporates every available security technology. It blocks unauthorized access, prevents data theft attempts, averts possible malicious actions and performs hot backups of its data, without any disruptions of service.
Technical specifications of the solution
- Secure connections (HTTPS, etc.)
- LDAP directory and SSO (Single Sign-On)
- Modular design enabling application redundancy
- RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.) backup and restoration processes
- Compatible with cluster architectures
- DBMS synchronization protocols
- Connection pool independent of the application server
- J2EE architecture
- Compatible with all types of terminal (PC, MAC, and iOS, Android & Windows smartphones and tablets, etc.)
- Compatible with most browsers on the market (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.)
- Compatible with the majority of application servers (Apache Tomcat, IBM Websphere, Wildfly / JBoss)