In 2011, the Béziers (Languedoc-Roussillon region) City Council wanted to take the next step by centralizing all their requests in one same tool and harmonizing their processes. To do this, it chose E-DEAL Collectivities, E-DEAL’s Citizen Relations management tool.
This project stemmed from their desire to improve communication with the citizens. They had a very specific idea of what they wanted and what they wanted the tool to do. They chose E-DEAL Collectivities for its possibilities to adapt to their needs and its flexibility.
- OS Server : Linux
- Application Server: Tomcat
- Database: Oracle
- Synchronization : Exchange
- User stations: Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Log and register all citizen requests in one single database
- Have objective volumetrics
- Reduce response time and delay to process requests
- Improve communication throughout the city
requests received every day